The definition of accessibility adopted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is: "Making the Web and its services available to all individuals, regardless of hardware or software, network infrastructure, native language, their culture, their geographic location or physical or mental ability. "
We are fully aware of the issues associated with Web accessibility and of the importance of offering equal access to information. As a result, we are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website. All of our current Web content is progressively being brought into compliance with the Québec government’s new Web accessibility standards.
For various reasons, some of the content on this site does not comply with the government's three accessibility standards.. Measures will eventually be implemented to gradually correct issues in order to improve accessibility to this site.
If you need assistance while navigating the site, if you can't access certain content using computer adaptive technology, or if you are having difficulty completing the registration forms from this site , please contact us by email at email@example.com or at our toll free number 888-594-7170.
To increase or decrease font size on this site
If you are using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and that your mouse is equipped with a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
You can also hold the Ctrl key and the + or - key at the same time to increase or decrease the font size. To reset size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0.
Follow the instructions below depending on your browser. You can also check your browser's Help section.
1. Cliquez sur Affichage dans la barre de menus.
2. Sélectionnez Taille du texte.
3. Choisissez Plus grande ou La plus grande.
1. Press the Alt key to temporarily bring up the traditional Firefox menus. At the top of the Firefox window, click the View menu.
2. Select Zoom.
3. Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Web Content" section, use the "Page zoom" drop-down menu to adjust the zoom.